These little snack-a-lacks are going to be the healthiest, prettiest, little festive bites you ever did set your eyes on and I can't wait to teach you how to make'em.
- 2 large handfuls of the darkest, most bitter greens in your fridge (Grinch-like bitterness encouraged) like dandelion greens, mustard greens, collard greens and chard.
- 1-2 broccoli stems (leftover from dinner prep is a great way to prevent waste)
- 1/3 cup of gum-free full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsps unsweetened coconut
Steam greens and broccoli stems until greens are slightly wilted and stems are relatively easy to pierce. Toss into a blender or mixer with coconut milk. Blend until smooth and pour into silicone moulds.
Now the fun part! Top each compartment in the mould that you've filled with a few pomegranate seeds and sprinkle the coconut on top like falling snow!
Place in freezer and feed to your pup as a great snack or topper!