Every time I post my bone broth I get messages asking how I get it to JIGGLE. And every time I wanna say I got it from my mama, but that’s not true, I got it from researching and making a billion batches of bone broth.
So, although I’m not gonna share bone broth recipes right now, I am gonna give you my top five tips for ensuring whatever recipe you choose to make your broth turns out cloudy, jiggly and filled with nourishing, gut-healing gelatin, collagen, minerals, and amino acids
- Use neckbones, feet and knuckles
- Make sure your bones are gooooood quality. By that I mean pasture raised on a regenerative farm whenever you can. This stuff matters.
- Blanch your bones before you bake them. Dunk your bones in a pot of cold water, bring it to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes before draining out the water and setting them aside to dry.
- Roast bones before adding to stock pot.
- Add raw apple cider vinegar to bones and water to help the collagen break down in the connective tissue. Leave marinating in the water for 30 minutes before turning on the heat.
There you have it folks. I hope this helps you make lots of quality, affordable, nutrient dense broth for your puppers and your loved ones. Jiggle away!